Store material in a clean, dry place. Do not stand on end. Do not crush, crease, fold, or bend. Prior to cutting, inspect each roll for damages, defects, and to verify that you have received the correct design and color. Fabric may not be returned after it’s cut. If you have any questions or problems after hanging the first 3 strips, STOP, and call our customer service at 415-252-7125, between the hours of 8am to 5 pm Pacific Time. We will not accept claims after more than 3 strips have been cut and installed.
Wall surface should be clean, dry, smooth, of uniform color, and properly primed and sealed. For best results, the primer color should be similar to the wallcovering color.
Use a heavy-duty, pre-mixed, low-water content, clear, wallcovering adhesive. Do not dilute. For acrylic-backed fabrics, apply adhesive to the wall, not to the fabric. For paper-backed fabrics, apply adhesive to the paper backing and allow the paper to uniformly absorb the adhesive before installing.
- Install wallcovering at room temperature.
- Table-cutting or double-cutting on the wall is at the discretion of the installer. Use a new blade for each trim.
- Allow adhesive to set-up on the wall before hanging, so that it’s sufficiently tacky not to bleed through to the surface of the fabric during installation.
- Install fabric strips straight up, as they come off the bolt, and in consecutive order.
- Seams should be no closer than 6 inches to corners.
- Avoid excessive pressure to the surface of the fabric during installation which may cause adhesive to bleed through to the surface.
- Excess adhesive on the face of the fabric can be allowed to dry and then removed with a dry brush, or, if the wallcovering is water resistant, the adhesive can be removed immediately with a wet sponge.
These instructions are provided as a general guide. Installation by a professional wallcovering installer is recommended for best results.